May 28, 2014

Jenny´s houseparty


Hey there,

originally I wanted to make a quick caption because of the comment Jenny Valentine left on my blog :3

"You could always come to my place! We can have sleep overs and umm umm have tea parties, and ummm ummm give each other make overs and ummm ummm doll each other in kinky tight latex and maybe even invite a few boys over later hehe ^.^"

Well turns out that this is one of my favourite caps I made so far! I hope you get how to read it: Start with the first section left, then go to the first section on the right and so on, I mean it should be clear that this is a conversation, right? ;)

I had to remove my rating-stars, probably I´ll set up another one in the near future but for now, give me feedback by leaving me a comment or contact me directly!

Love Kim 



3 comments:

  1. This is made double awesome because it has two of my favorite people in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it I love it I love it I love it ^.^ *bounces bounces bounces*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks kim! This makes me want to cover myself in rubber!

    ReplyDelete