Jan 31, 2012

PP-story: Display Doll

Hey,

just finished a shiny little project, based on PowerPoint, I hope you like my cap-story :) I used the pics I already had (I didn´t made them myself!) and added my own story (you don´t even have to click!)

The story is called "Display Doll" and is about a boy who get´s in trouble with two girls from a sex-shop...and they punish him by making him their new display doll!

Here is a pic to give you a small impression:


Youtube-Video:


Download-link for the full story:

http://www.filer.net/get/be9e99768d62be3/file/7+Display+Doll.pps

(You will need PowerPoint 2011 or at least the newest Powerpoint-Viewer, you can download it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=13 )

IMPORTANT: You don´t have to klick anything while the story is told, just enjoy the show ;)


Love, Kim




2 comments:

  1. That was totally awesome :)

    Please keep doing them!

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work! The transitions and animations flowed really well and the story was super sexy!

    ReplyDelete